If you’d like to include a video in your submission for Webb Jam, you will need to upload it on a hosting site first. We recommend YouTube for hosting your videos. If you do not currently have a Google account, registration and setup is easy and free.
Uploading to YouTube
- Go to YouTube.com to see if you are signed in. If you have a Google account, you will probably already be signed in or can quickly sign in at the upper right corner. If you don’t have an account, you can create on there.
- Once you are signed in, click the +camera button in the upper right to upload a video.
- You will have the option to title and caption the video; feel free to do as much or as little as you like.
- You will have the option to make it Public so anyone on YouTube can see it, or keep it Private, so only people with the direct link can see it. Either will work on Webb Jam so it is totally up to you.
- Once the video is up and finished processing, you can copy the URL or click the share button under the video to get the link.
- Pop the link into your submission form and you are good to go!